Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Love Tag

I should be blogging about Bratislava if I am blogging at all. But here I am…tagged…and complying. Thanks for tagging me Philip. I’ll use the benefit of doubt and take the reason for being tagged as a compliment. So here goes my love tag...

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?

I would be heart-broken but I would leave it at that. If he betrayed me it would mean my love wasn’t strong enough to hold him back. I would probably learn to love better.

2. What’s it that you see in an ideal partner?

Everything else apart, I see see him as a person who brings a smile to my face and makes me close my eyes and say a prayer of gratitude ever so often because he is a part of my life...the rest will fall in place.

3. What, according to you, is the perfect date?

One where you know you are creating a memory even before it is over.

4. Would you like to have children soon enough? Or would you wait till your mid-thirties for the first child?

I think having children is a matter of being mentally prepared. When I feel ready to welcome even more joy in life is when I would like to have children, whenever that may be.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

No. Best friends know you too well and from too different an angle for it to be comfortable looking at it any other way.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved by someone. It is a gift from above - the feeling of being loved.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?

If I am able to hold fort, emotionally and circumstantially, I would like to wait for as long as it takes.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?

'Like' is too frivolous a word. If its just 'Like', I think I'd be able to convince my heart to let go.

9. What do you think are the foundation stones of a good relationship?

Trust, first and foremost. And then respect.

10. What according to you is the most beautiful thing about relationships or marriage?

Having someone to come home to.

11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

At another one of life's bends...walking along with the one I love, in peace, in contentment, in joy...anticipating together what's around the corner...life's next surprise.


12. What’s your fear?

Not being able to tell the ones I love that I love them and exactly how much.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Humourous to an extent and very sensible.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

A person who has someone to love and who is loved back in return is rich enough. I would rather be married and have a rich life than be rich in concept.

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?

When it comes to that I'd rely on my heart to give me the right answer. And I am sure my heart would know whom to pick. There would surely be some sign from the universe.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

Always. What you give is what you get. You give all and you get nothing less in return. If your returns are lesser, the equation is wrong somewhere and the variables need to be changed.

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?

Yes. Life is too short and too beautiful for such things to be part of it. I wouldn't let horrible acts spoil the goodness in my life. Because they are just acts after all. They are not bigger than the person committing them. And my policy is - either remember the good times or don't remember at all.

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

In a relationship.

19. Your all time favourite song. Only ONE. And why?

In this context, What About Now by Chris Daughtry. Because love will find me :)

The baton of the tag is now being handed to:
Vinni...Sowmya...KC...Sur...Vibhushan...Radhika...

2 Thinkers Pondered:

Philip said...

Thanks for doing the tag real quick :)I now think that I should have written the same answer as yours for #12.

And have no doubts about the reason why you were tagged - it was a compliment.

Priya Iyer said...

I did this too! some time back :)