Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring-Summer Collection 2008

I have stayed in one of the hottest cities in India for most part of my life looking at primarily Deciduous vegetation. So although I've had a glimpse, I've never really experienced Spring in the true sense of the word.

Bangalore gave me that pleasure…of witnessing spring. Where was spring last year? Or was I too busy and blind? Anyway, right now Bangalore is blossoming boisterously and everytime I look at the trees, it fills my heart with the same ecstacy as the trees.


Here's Bangalore's very own Spring-Summer Collection 2008...



3 Thinkers Pondered:

Sowmya said...

WOW! Do write more good about Bangalore....and visit Lalbagh... its beautiful...

Sur said...

Nice pics Anu! Spring was there last yr too, the jacarandas and tabebuias!But should I say that now you have another eye thats making you notice things! ;)

Cosmonaut said...

perhaps of interest for you - http://bangalore.metblogs.com/author/rajeshdangi/ - some good pictures of the city

-C