Thursday, January 17, 2008

Slaves Again

As a new year arrived and made itself comfortable, three thinkers – two of my friends and I – decided to offer it a beverage as a mark of our hospitality to guests…a stimulant…a stimulating conversation. Presented here is the decoction from one of the threads and the coffee I prepared thereafter.

This is my latest post on the January theme of POLITICS on the Writers Blend. Read the whole article here: http://writersblend.blogspot.com/2008/01/slaves-again.html

Keep The Faith!

2 Thinkers Pondered:

Sowmya said...

Hi Anupama,

I wish to contribute to the writers blend.... I have something for tomorrow.....Valentine's day..... If you grant me immediate access and other info needed, it will be good...

Sowmya said...

hi anupama,

i want to display my blog narcissist in my profile in writer's blend.... how do i do this? i kind of tried but in vain..